商务英语BEC中级备考:常用英语口语8000句

逍遥学能  2010-04-19 18:55

●从起床到出门
  早晨好!

  Good morning.

Good morning, John. (早晨好,约翰。)

  Good morning, mom. (早晨好,妈妈。)

  闹钟响了吗?

  Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是闹钟“响”的意思。

  Did the alarm clock buzz?

  Did the alarm clock ring?

  该起床了!

  It's time to get up!

  It's time to get up! (该起床了!)

  I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。)

  It's time to wake up!

  It's time to get out of bed.

  It's time to get ready.

  快点儿起床!

  Get up soon.

  Get up soon. (快点儿起床!)

  I don't want to. (我真不想起。)

  你醒了吗?

  Are you awake? *get up是动词,表示“起床”、“起”的动作。awake是形容词,表示“醒了”、“没睡”的状态。

  Are you awake? (你醒了吗?)

  I am now. (我刚醒。)

  你不舒服吗?

  Are you feeling sick?

  Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服吗?)

  No, I'm just tired. (没有,只是有点儿累。)

  睡得好吗?

  Did you sleep well?

  Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)

  Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)

  Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)

  No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。)

  能帮我关掉闹钟吗?

  Would you turn off the alarm clock?

  Please turn off the alarm clock. (请把闹钟关了。)

  你终于起来了。

  You finally got up.

  You finally got up. (你终于起来了。)

  I'm still sleepy. (我还困着呢!)

  今天是个好天!

  It's a nice day!

  It's a nice day! (今天是个好天!)

  It sure is. (是不错啊。)

  It's a beautiful day!

  It's a wonderful day!

  It's a great day!

  昨晚你熬夜了?

  Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。

  Did you go to bed late last night?

  把被子叠好。

  Let's fold up the futon. *fold意为“折叠”,fold up意为“叠好”、“叠整齐”;futon原本是日文,现在英文中也逐渐使用,意为“被子”。

  Let's put the futon away. (把被子收起来吧。)

  昨天晚上你打呼噜了。

  You were snoring last night. *snore“打呼噜”。

  You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼噜了。)

  Did I keep you up? (影响你睡觉了吗?)

  You were sawing logs last night. *saw logs原意为“锯木头”,在此用来表示“打呼噜”。

  我做了个可怕的梦。

  I had a nightmare.

  I had a nightmare. (我做了个可怕的梦。)

  It's all right now. (现在没事了。)

  你一直没关灯啊。

  You left the light on. *left (leave)是“保持某种样子”、“保持某种状态”的意思,表达“电灯一直开着”、“发动机一直开着”、“窗户一直开着”也可以用这种句型。

  You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了关灯了。)

  我得洗脸了。

  I have to go wash my face. *go wash是go和wash两个动词连用,口语中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的缩略形式。

  热点推荐:

  20个做生意的经典决策! 单身mm闯荡外贸:52个精彩 业务员营销,不是教你诈!(1)美少女:爱上外贸这一行 12岁神童创业 成为网站CIO! 美国幻想节大游行(组图)

  该吃早饭了。

  It's time to eat breakfast.

  It's time to have breakfast.

  我还困着呢。

  I'm still sleepy.

  I'm still drowsy.

  我还打哈欠呢。

  I'm still yawning.

  昨天的酒还没醒呢。

  I have a hangover.

  我是个夜猫子。

  I'm a night person. *“早上起不来”的意思。

  I'm a night person. (我是个夜猫子。)

  I'm not. (我可不是。)

  I'm a morning person. (我喜欢早起。)

  我是用咖啡来提神的。

  Coffee wakes me up.

  Coffee gets me going.

  刷牙了吗?

  Did you brush your teeth?

  Have you brushed your teeth?

  我得梳梳头了。

  I have to comb my hair.

  穿什么好呢?

  What should I wear?

  What should I wear? (穿什么好呢?)

  The red one. (穿红的吧!)

  Which dress should I wear?

  Which one should I wear?

  What should I put on?

  快换衣服。

  Hurry up and get dressed.

  Hurry up and get dressed. (快换衣服。)

  Why? (干嘛?)

  把睡衣收好。

  Put those pajamas away!

  Put those pajamas away! (把睡衣收好。)

  Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)

  我走了,妈妈。

  I'm leaving. Bye mom!

●看电影

  你想去看电影吗?

  Would you like to go to a movie? *Would you like to……? 表示“你想……吗?”、“要不要……?”的意思,是比较有礼貌地表示邀请和提议的句型。

Would you like to go to a movie? (你想去看电影吗?)

  Sure, I'd love to. (当然,我很想去。)

  What do you say to going to a movie? *这句和上句的意思一样,但是这种说法比较随便。

  今天晚上放什么电影?

  What's on tonight? *on用来表示“电影、戏剧的上演和活动的举行”。

  What's playing tonight?

  What are you showing tonight?

  你想看什么电影?

  What movie do you want to see?

  我想看《××》

  I want to see……

  哪儿演《××》?

  Where is…… playing?

  《××》演到什么时候?

  How long is…… playing?

  How long will…… play?

  这部电影是谁演的?

  Who is in this movie?

  演多长时间?

  How long does it last? *last“持续,继续”。

  How long will it last?

  How long is it?

  下一场几点开演?

  What time is the next showing?

  When is the next showing?

  几点演完?

  What time will it be over?

  What time will it end?

  我买两张成人票。

  Two, please.

  Two tickets, please.

  Two adults, please.

  前边的人挡着,我看不见。

  I can't see because of the person in front of me.

  That person is blocking my view.

  That person is in my way.

  我们怎么坐得这么靠后呀?

  We are way in the back, aren't we?

  我们坐到前面的座位上吧。

  Let's sit closer up front.

Yes, I am. (嗯,有空。) *回答no时,用“No, I have plans.”(不,我有安排。) “No, I'm going skiing.” (不,我要去滑雪。)

  我们还可以再见面吗?

  Could I see you again?

  能给我你的电话号码吗?

  Could you give me your phone number?

  我们在哪儿见面?

  Where shall we meet?

  Where shall I meet you?

  要我开车去接你吗?

  Shall I come to pick you up? *pick up“开车去接某人”。

  你今天下午有安排吗?

  Are you doing anything this afternoon?

  Are you doing anything this afternoon? (你今天下午有安排吗?)

  No, nothing special. (没有,没有什么特别的安排。)

  *如果有安排的话,可用下面的回答。

  Yes, I have to work. (嗯,我得工作。)

  Do you have plans for this afternoon?

  Are you busy this afternoon? (今天下午你忙吗?)

  和我一起吃晚饭,好吗?

  How about having dinner with me?

  How about having dinner with me? (和我一起吃晚饭,好吗?)

  Sounds great! (那太好了!)

  How about dinner? (一起吃晚饭怎么样?)

  Let's have dinner together. (让我们一起吃晚饭吧。)

  我们干嘛不去看棒球比赛呢?

  Why don't we go to see a baseball game?

  Why don't we ……? “为什么不……呢?”

  Why don't we go to see a baseball game? (我们干嘛不去看棒球比赛呢?)

  Yeah! (好啊!)Let's go see a baseball game!

  真对不起,我另有安排。

  Sorry, I'm tied up. *be tied up“受(时间的)约束”。

  热点推荐:

  20个做生意的经典决策! 单身mm闯荡外贸:52个精彩 业务员营销,不是教你诈!(1)美少女:爱上外贸这一行 12岁神童创业 成为网站CIO! 美国幻想节大游行(组图)

  Sorry, I have plans.

  Sorry, I'm busy. (对不起,我很忙。)

  I'm sorry, but I have other plans.

  实在对不起,恐怕不行。

  I'm afraid I can't.

  I'm sorry but I can't.

  谢谢您的邀请,可是……

  Thanks for asking, but……

  Let's go out for a drink. (去喝一杯吧。)

  Thanks for asking, but I already made plans. (谢谢你的邀请,可是我有别的安排。)

  Thanks for the invitation, but…… (谢谢您的邀请,可是……)

  另找时间可以吗?

  How about a rain check? *rain check指“(比赛、活动等)因雨天改期再赛时作为入场券的原票票根”。由因雨天中止或延期比赛而发给观众“rain check”引申为被邀请者因故不能接受邀请,而邀请继续有效的意思,“以后方便的时间”、“下次还有机会”。

  Let's do it another time. (再找时间吧。)

  Could we plan it for another day? (能找其他时间吧?)

  Some other time. (再找其他时间吧。)

  我希望你能来。

  I hope you can come.

●邀请友人

  这个周末你有空吗?

  Are you free this weekend? *free“有空,空闲”。

  Are you free this weekend? (这个周末你有空吗?) 

●陈述症状 

  你不舒服吗?

  Are you feeling okay? *见到身体状况不好的人时的问话。

  Do you feel all right?你怎么了?

  What's wrong? *wrong “身体不舒服”。

  What's wrong? (你怎么了?)

  I'm not feeling well. (我觉得身体有点不对劲。)

  Is anything wrong?

  Are you okay?

  What's the matter? *matter“问题”、“麻烦”。

  Is everything all right?

  你的脸色真不好。

  You look pale. *pale“脸色不好的,没有血色的。”

  You look pale. Are you okay? (你的脸色很难看。没事吧?)

  I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有点儿累了。)

  You don't look well. (你看上去身体不太好。)

  我觉得难受。

  I don't feel well.

  I don't feel well. (我觉得难受。)

  Please sit down for a while. (你坐会儿吧。)

  I'm not feeling well.

  你好像不太舒服。

  You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。

  You don't look well. (你好像不太舒服。)

  I have a cold. (我感冒了。)

  她昏过去了。

  She passed out. *pass out“昏过去,失去知觉”。

  我觉得难受。

  I feel sick.

  I don't feel well.

  I feel bad.

  我肚子疼。

  I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。

  I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)

  How long have you had it? (疼多长时间了?)

  I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)

  Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了?)

  My stomach hurts.

  隐隐作痛。

  I have a dull pain.

  钻心地疼。

  I have a sharp pain.

  一跳一跳地疼。

  I have a throbbing pain. *throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。

  我感到巨痛。

  I have a piercing pain. *pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。

  像针扎似地疼。

  I have a stabbing pain. *stab“刺”、“针扎”。

  我拉肚子了。

  I have diarrhea. *diarrhea“拉肚子”。

  我食物中毒了。

  I have food poisoning.

  血压高/低。

  I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure“血压”。

  我头疼。

  I have a headache.

  What happened, sir? (你怎么了?)

  I have a headache. (我头疼。)

  My head hurts.

  My head is pounding.

  I have a splitting headache. (我的头像裂了似地疼。)

●表白

  我有话要对你说。

  I want to talk to you.

  Can we talk?●表白

  我有话要对你说。

  I want to talk to you.

  Can we talk?

I'd like to talk with you.

  你现在有朋友吗?

  Are you seeing anyone now? *see 除了表示“看见”之外,还可表示“与……交往”。

  Are you seeing anyone now? (你现在有朋友吗?)

  Yeah, kind of. (嗯,怎么说呢……)

  Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend now? (你现在有男/女朋友吗?)

  Are you dating anyone now?

  Do you have a partner?

  Are you going steady with someone? *比较旧的说法。

  你觉得我怎么样?

  What do you think of me?

  What do you think of me? (你觉得我怎么样?)

  I think you're great. (我觉得你挺棒的。)

  What do you think about me?

  我爱你。

  I love you.

  I love you. (我爱你。)

  I love you, too. (我也爱你。)

  I'm in love with you.

  你是我见到过的最美的女人。

  You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

  You're the most beautiful woman I know.

  你使我发疯。

  I'm crazy for you.

  I'm crazy about you.

  I'm infatuated with you. (你使我神魂颠倒。) *感觉比“I'm crazy about you.” 更强烈。

  别装腔作势。

  Don't play hard to get. *play hard to get一般多用在男女之间。特别是指女性为了吸引男性而使对方着急、故弄玄虚的行为。

  She wouldn't even talk to me. (她连话都不跟我说。)

  She's playing hard to get. (她只是在吊你的胃口。)

  Don't be a tease.

  Don't play games.

  Don't pretend you don't want me.

  我还不想太认真。

  I don't want to get serious yet.

  I want you to meet my parents. (我想让你见见我的父母。)

  I don't want to get serious yet. (我还不想太认真。)

  I'm not ready for a commitment.

  I don't want to be tied down.

  I just want to have fun. (我现在只是想玩玩。)

  我是一见钟情。

  It was love at first sight. *at first sight“第一眼”、“见到的第一面”。

  I fell in love with you the first time I saw you.

  I loved you the first time I laid eyes on you.

  我真希望我从来都没遇到过你。

  I wish I had never met you. *这句是虚拟语气的一种,表示与过去事实相反或者不可能实现的事情,用“had+过去分词”的形式。本句紧接在“I wish”的后面,表示“要是……就好了,可……”。

  I regret meeting you. (我真后悔认识了你。)

  I wish you were never a part of my life.

  你是我喜欢的那种类型。

  You're my type. *也可以用于女性对男性。

Not quite. (那可未必。)

  I'm on time!

  I arrived on time! (正点到达。)

  要严格遵守时间。

  Be punctual!

  Be punctual! (要严格遵守时间。)

  Yes, sir.(是,知道了。)

  你又迟到了。

  You are late again.

  我只迟到了5分钟。

  I was only late by five minutes.

  I was only five minutes late.

  打出勤卡了吗?

  Did you punch in? *上班时。

  Did you punch out? *下班时。

  让我看看我的日程安排。

  Let me check my schedule.

  Can we meet on Tuesday? (星期二我们可以见面吗?)

  Let me check my schedule. (让我看看我的日程安排。)

  Let me look over my schedule.

  Let me confirm my schedule.

  我有好多事要干。

  I've got so much to do.

  I've got so much to do. (我有好多事要干。)

  Don't worry. You can do it. (不用担心,你完全能干好!)

  I have so much to do.

  I have many things to do.

  I'm extremely busy. (我非常忙。)

  我的时间安排很紧。

  I'm pressed for time.

  我是个普通的公司职员。

  I'm an ordinary office worker. *ordinary“平凡,普通”。“男职员”、“女职员”均用an office worker表示。

  I do office work. (我是个公司职员。)

  I'm a regular office worker. (我是个普通的公司职员。)

  这工作不太费事。

  The work doesn't need much effort.

  The work doesn't need much effort. (这工作不吃力。)

  Lucky you! (那你太幸运了。)

  It's an easy job. (这个工作不吃力。)

  干活别偷懒。

  Don't neglect your duties! *neglect“不认真对待工作,不履行义务,马马虎虎的态度”。Duty“义务”。

  Don't neglect your duties! (干活别偷懒。)

  Okay. I won't. (好的,绝不偷懒。)

  西区由我负责。

  I'm in charge of the west side.

  I take charge of the west side. (西区由我负责。)

  I'm responsible for the west side.

  我已经结束那项工作了。

  I'm done with the work.

  I'm done with the work. (我已结束那项工作了。)

  Already? (已经结束了?)

  I'm finished with the work.

  I'm all done with the work.

  我还能工作好长时间呢。

  I can still work for a long time.

  I'll be able to work for many more years. (我还能工作好多年呢。)

  I still have many years of work. (我还可以干上好几年。)

  我们的上司被解雇了。

  Our boss has been fired. *fire“撤职,解雇”。

  Our boss has been fired. (我们的上司被解雇了。)

  You're kidding! (你不是在开玩笑吧!)

  Our boss has been dismissed.

  Our boss has been let go.

  Our boss has been canned. *俚语。

  Our boss has been sacked. *俚语。

  请把这个订在一起。

  Please staple these together. *stapler 是名词,“订书器”。 staple为动词,“订在一起”。

  能帮我复印一下这份材料吗?

  Would you copy these papers?

  复印机有毛病了。

  This copy machine doesn't work.

  This copy machine isn't working.

  This copier is broken. (这台复印机坏了。)

  我想复印机是没纸了。

  I think it ran out of paper. *run out“用完”。

  I think it's out of paper.

  付款截止到什么时候?

  When is this due? *due“已到付款截止日期”。

  When do I have to pay this by?

  When is the last day I can pay for this?

  How long is the pay period?

  When is the pay period over?

  When does this have to be finished by?

  付款日期截止到30号。

  It's due on the thirtieth.

  我们休息一会儿吧。

  Let's take a break.

  Let's take a break. (我们休息一会儿吧。)

  Yes, let's. (好吧,休息一会儿吧。)

  Let's take a break, shall we?

  Shall we take a break. (我们休息一会儿吗?)

  能帮我倒杯咖啡吗?

  Get me a cup of coffee, will you? *用于上级对下级。

  Would you bring me a cup of coffee? (能麻烦您帮我倒杯咖啡吗?) *这种说法要礼貌得多。

  您想喝杯咖啡吗?

  Would you like some coffee?

  Would you care for some coffee? *比较有礼貌的说法。

  Do you want some coffee?

  How about some coffee?

  那真是太好了。

  That would be great. *用于回答别人的邀请和建议。

  That would be perfect.

  That would hit the spot.

  That would be grand. *比较旧的说法。
 


版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,请发送邮件至 lxy@jiyifa.cn 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
上一篇:成人高考英语快速阅读的三个特性及阅读技巧
下一篇:专家谈剑桥商务英语BEC口语考试的制胜法宝

逍遥学能在线培训课程推荐

【商务英语BEC中级备考:常用英语口语8000句】相关文章
【商务英语BEC中级备考:常用英语口语8000句】推荐文章