逍遥学能 2018-10-08 14:05
副词尤其地; 主要地,格外地; 显著地; 异常地
especially是什么意思
副词
1. The book is compiled especially for beginners.
这本书是专门为初学者编写的。
2. He has been especially busy this week.
他这星期特别忙。
3. I liked all the children, Tom especially.
我喜欢所有的孩子,特别是汤姆。
4. I love Italy, especially in summer.
我喜欢意大利,尤其是在夏天。
5. I like the country especially in spring.
我喜欢乡村,尤其在春天。
Talking about Apartment-(谈论公寓)
A:What do you think of? this flat?
你觉得这个公寓怎么样?
B:It’s not really all that good. The bedroom is a little small for us.
并不那么好。对我们来说卧室有点小了。
A:Small but it should be enough for our needs, I think.
是小,不过我想已经足够我们两个人用了。
B:But there’s no hot water after 10 at night. Sometimes I like to have a hot shower? before bed, especially in the winter. It feels good.
但是晚上十点钟以后就没有热水了。有时候我想睡觉前洗个热水澡,尤其是在冬天,感觉很好。
A:That’s true. But I love the living room; it’s huge and filled with sunshine?.
那倒是,但是我喜欢客厅,比较大,而且阳光充足。
B:True, and I like the kitchen. It’s new and well equipped?.
是的,我还喜欢厨房,都是新的,设备也齐全。
A:It has a great balcony with an incredible view of the park.
还有一个很棒的阳台,可以看到公园的美景。
B:You’re right. The view is spectacular. But that bedroom is so small. We’d never be able to fit all of our stuff in there.
是的,风景很优美。但是卧室那么小,放不下我们的东西。
A:Maybe we could get some new furniture. Better stuff.
或许我们应该买些新家具,更好的东西。
B:I haven’t thought of that.
我没有想过。
在地铁站
A:Let’s go to Wangfujing by bus.
我们坐公共汽车去王府井吧。
B:Better take the subway. It’s faster, and more convenient.
最好乘地铁,地铁更快,更方便。
A:O.K, it will be a new experience for me.
可以,这对我来说也是一次新的经历。
B:We have a rather comprehensive subway system here. You can get almost anywhere rather quickly on a subway, especially at this time of day when the traffic is heavy…
我们这儿有相当广泛的地铁系统,你可以坐地铁迅速到达任何地方,特别是在白天的这个交通高峰期……
A:Where do we pay the fare?
我们在哪里付车费?
B:Just give the man standing there 3 yuan and he’ll give you a token. Then, you slip it into the slot at the turnstile and push the turnstile to get in.
给售票员3 元,他会给你一张辅币。你在入口处那儿把辅币塞进投币孔,就能推转门去了。
A:Let me pay for it. Where can I get a subway map?
让我来付费,我在哪儿能买到地铁图?
B:Ask the worker who sells tokens to give you one. It’s free of charge. Actually maps showing subway routes are posted at most stations.
向售货员要一张,那是免费的,实际上大多数地铁站都贴有线路图。
A:Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains?
换乘地铁时,我还要付费吗?
B:No, you don’t have to. Here comes the train.
不用,车来了。
A:Be careful! Subway doors open and close automatically.
小心,车门是自动开关的。
外出就餐
A:What did you think of the food?
你觉得菜怎么样?
B:It was delicious. I especially liked the garlic mashed potatoes.
味道太好了,我特别喜欢蒜味土豆泥。
A:You’re right, those were fantastic.
你太对了,味道好极了。
B:Did you like your food?
你喜欢这些菜吗。
A:I was a bit disappointed in my main course, actually. The sauce was too rich.
事实上,我对我的主菜有点失望,调味汁放得太多了?
B:How about the dessert?
那甜点怎么样。
A:That was the best chocolate mousse I’d ever eaten! I might go back there just for that next time!
那是我吃过最好吃得巧克力奶油冻了,下次我可能还特意到这来吃它。
B:The service was pretty good, too, wasn’t it?
服务态度也很好,不是吗?
A:Yes, they were very attentive. My glass was always full.
是的,他们的服务很体贴。我的杯子一空,他们就给添满。
B:I liked the atmosphere. It was nice to eat in a quiet restaurant.
我喜欢这里的气氛。在安静的饭店用餐真是太好了。
A:What did you think of the jazz ensemble that was there?
你觉得那边的爵士乐团怎么样?
B:You know, I think they were the same ones who play at Aria on Friday nights.
你知道吗,我觉得他们就是每周五晚上在Aria 演出的那个乐团。
A:I think you’re right. I really like the female singer. She has such a mesmerizing voice.
我想你是对的。我真的很喜欢那位女歌手。她有让人如此入迷的嗓音。
B:Not as mesmerizing as yours!
没有你的迷人哦!
1. 特别:电子游戏对学生的学习和健康不利,特别(especially)对视力不好. 请你给<<中国日报>>的编辑写一封信反映一下这种情况. 呼吁那些学生不要玩电子游戏,并建议政府应阻止中学生玩电子游戏. 让我们远离电子游戏. (100词左右)
2. 尤其:上课时间一定打瞌睡,对念书十分不在行,但对运动(sports),尤其(especially)是棒球却十分有天份,是个很男孩子气的女孩子,她不但相信史奴比是个人类,而且还很喜欢查理布朗,性格(character)上十分有独创性.
3. 尤其是:44.C.根据意思应用use一词,表示学习使用计算机,而不是维修(fix)或获得(get). 52.D.常识告诉我们,往往有工作经历(working for papers)的人容易被雇佣. 54.C.要做的准备是:读你所能够找到的东西,尤其是(especially)报纸和杂志.
especially是什么意思
1. Experimental results have proved that the complete technology of CWS combustion can reach a sound calcining efficiency and energy saving effect. Especially, they can solve the air pollution of the ceramic roller kiln successfully.
试验结果表明:陶瓷辊道窑上能很成功地应用该水煤浆燃烧技术,配备相应辅助技术后,能大幅度降低能源消耗,改善操作环境,从根本上解决陶瓷辊道窑的污染问题。
2. It is especially suitable for the burial in earth and duct installation under the
要求高的埋地和管道敷设的控制线路防白蚁。
3. Physicians should be especially wary of anticholinergics, a class of drugs that affect nerve cells used to treat a wide range of conditions.
医师应该特别小心抗胆碱药物,一类药物影响神经细胞用来治疗各种各样的条件。
4. The new government built up close relations with the Soviet Union, which was especially keen to make use of the port of Berbera.
新政府建立了密切的关系,苏联,这是特别热衷于利用伯贝拉港。
5. This limit is more especially as the INTEL 975 is known for its excellent aptitude for overclocking.
这一限制更多,尤其是英特尔975是众所周知的,它出色的天分overclocking。
6. Of a person naive or inept, especially socially.
幼稚的,无能的
7. Frontal lobe epilepsy is prone to attack insleep, so sleep EEG is important in the evaluation of nocturnal epilepsy, especially in idiopathic nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy.
额叶癫痫容易在夜间发作,故睡眠脑电图对睡眠发作的癫痫尤其是特发性夜间额叶癫痫具有重要的诊断价值。
8. However, they are still at a big price premium, especially as you go to larger sizes.
但是,他们仍然在一个大的价格溢价,尤其是你到较大规模。
9. By now, especially if you've located and built several trading posts, shipments form the Home City should be coming at a good rate.
到这时,尤其是如果你已经找到并建设了多个贸易站的话,那么你的母城将达到相当好的到货速度。
10. David: But it`s chilly in winter, especially in the evenings.
大卫:不,它也会冷,但是从来不会是严寒的。
11. Experiments are conducted on the effect of different types and different molecular structures of polymers on HPAM removal existed in solution or sewage. It is found out that only cationic polymer has a better removal effect of HPAM among the non-ion, amphoteric ion and hydrophobical cation polymers, especially the DMDAAC cationic polymer has an optimal result. The removal capacity to HPAM can be further improved by using appropriate molecular weight and cationic capacity and gas floatation technique.
试验研究了不同类别及分子结构的聚合物对溶液或污水中HPAM的去除效果,发现非离子、两性离子、疏水改性阳离子聚合物对HPAM无去除作用,只有阳离子聚合物去除效果较好,其中尤以DMDAAC系列阳离子聚合物效果最优,而适当的分子量和阳离子化度以及气浮技术均可以进一步提高其对HPAM的去除率。
12. Any of numerous relatively small elongated soft-bodied animals especially of the phyla Annelida and Chaetognatha and Nematoda and Nemertea and Platyhelminthes; also many insect larvae.
多种相关的细长软体小动物,特别是环虫类、毛颚类、线虫类和扁形虫类;也包括许多昆虫的幼虫。
13. A few experts had discussed this one issue, more unanimous opinion is, wear high-heeled shoes, wear the high-heeled shoes with very high heel especially, fraud big profit at, it is adverse to the person's health and safety especially.
一些专家探讨过这一问题,比较一致的意见是,穿高跟鞋,非凡是穿后跟很高的高跟鞋,弊大利于,尤其是对人的健康和安全是不利的。
14. A variety of products are available, many especially formulated for situations where high adhesion, non- corrosive, or thermally conductive materials are required.
这类的封装材料各种各样,很多产品还有特别的性能,比如高附着力,抗腐蚀性,热传导性。
15. The design and research of the paper has certain reference value to shell-and-tube heat exchanger especially U-tube heat exchanger engineering design.
本文的设计与研究对于管壳式换热器尤其是U形管式换热器的工程设计具有一定的参考价值。
16. From the development trend and characteristics of the intergrated curriculum, it incline toward to accept the new contents provide of science and technology development and social needs, especially various contents that across knowledge.
从综合课程的发展趋势和特点来看,综合课程越来越趋向于有利于课程容纳科技发展和社会需求所提供的新内容,特别是各种跨学科的内容。
17. As time goes by, the colors may fade, especially in the red and yellow.
随着时间的推移,颜色可能消退,特别是红色和黄色。
18. Smooth exquisite, the moisturizer is good, the quality of menbrane is soft, toughness is greatly strengthened, the proportion of join padding is especially big.
光滑细腻,保湿性好,膜的质地柔软,添加填料的比例特大。
19. The amativeness in undergraduate especially the amative mentality and its moral demand is a hotspot problem of youth research.
大学生恋爱问题历来是青年研究的热点课题。
20. While it is a good idea to flip through glossies to understand the trends, a unique style about yourself should be adopted especially so in a hairstyle.
虽然它是一个好主意,翻阅glossies了解的趋势,但关于你自己独特的风格应该通过尤其是在一个发型。
1. 特别;尤其
You use especially to emphasize that what you are saying applies more to one person, thing, or area than to any others.
e.g. Millions of wild flowers colour the valleys, especially in April and May...
尤其是在四五月份,不计其数的野花盛开,山谷里一片绚烂色彩。
e.g. Re-apply sunscreen every two hours, especially if you have been swimming.
每两个小时重新涂一次防晒油,尤其是在游泳的时候。
2. 格外;特别
You use especially to emphasize a characteristic or quality.
e.g. Babies lose heat much faster than adults, and are especially vulnerable to the cold in their first month.
婴儿散热比成年人快得多,在出生后的头一个月特别容易感冒。
1. Show business is booming in China today, especially when compared with the nation's film industry.
2. Many of them are engaged in overseas service outsourcing business, especially in software and animation.
3. especially是什么意思
3. The sources pointed out that private business has witnessed vigorous growth in recent years, especially in terms of export volume.
4. " Police should especially bust gangs and hooligans that hang around the campus and causing trouble, " Liu said.
5. Chinese airlines are the target of a rising number of complaints about frequent delays, especially in busy terminals like Beijing and Shanghai.
6. especially
6. Especially during the busy holiday season, many unemployed professionals are working at temporary jobs in stores and other seasonal businesses.
7. We are particularly busy for each year's Spring Festival peak travel season, especially this year.
8. This famously busy hutong looks like a bad accident waiting to happen, especially on weekends.
9. This is especially true when the tune is heard at a fast clip, as dawn breaks in Act II with Butterfly anticipating Pinkerton's return.
10.
10. Especially if you buy into Japanese folklore about the matsutake's rejuvenating qualities.
adv
1. to a distinctly greater extent or degree than is common
e.g. he was particularly fussy about spelling
a particularly gruesome attack
under peculiarly tragic circumstances
an especially (or specially) cautious approach to the danger
Synonym: particularly peculiarly specially
2. u0031u67E5u00B7u8BEDu8BCD
2. in a special manner
e.g. a specially arranged dinner
Synonym: specially