实战口语情景对话:硬汉

逍遥学能  2018-10-04 18:21

Ann: Hey, Nobu! I heard that you practice martial arts! Can you tell me about K1? 嗨,Nobu!我听说练习武术!你能给我们谈谈搏击吗?

Nobu: Yes. Well, actually, what I practice is a type of martial arts called mixed martial arts. No holds barred! Mixed martial arts is a mixture of everything, kick boxing, kick boxing, boxing, wrestling, submission fighting, so on and so on. 是的。好的,实际上,我练习的是一种叫做综合格斗的武术。没有技巧限制!综合格斗是所有武术的综合体,搏击,拳击,摔跤,散打等等。

Ann: What are you best at? What do you like practicing? 你最擅长哪种?你喜欢练习哪一种?

Nobu: I am very good at grappling. Grappling is the type of sports that you kill your opponent's joint and choke him out, or anything like that. 我擅长擒拿。擒拿是一种制约对手关节并最终使敌人窒息的武术。

Ann: Do you use your hands or your feet a lot? 你经常要用到你的手和脚吗?

Nobu: Hands, feet, legs, every part of your body. 手,脚,腿,还有身体的每一个部位。

Ann: Biting? 可以用牙咬吗?

Nobu: No biting. No biting, no fish-hooking, no groin striking. 不可以咬。不能咬,不能用鱼钩手,不能攻击下体。

Ann: What is the fish-hook? 什么是鱼钩手?

Nobu: The fish-hook is a kind of illegal movement that you use two fingers. Point finger and middle finger hooking your nose or eyes. Like that! 鱼钩手是一种违反规则的动作。鱼钩手就是两只手指??食指和中指去勾抓对方的鼻子或眼睛。就像这样!

Ann: Sounds dangerous. 听起来很危险。

Nobu: Yes! 是的!

Ann: Do you ever compete? 你参加过比赛吗?

Nobu: Yes, I compete a lot. Actually, I was, I was a champion back in the states. 是的,我经常参加比赛。事实上,我曾是州冠军。

Ann: In the states! 州冠军?

Nobu: Yes. 是的。

Ann: What kind of champion were you? 你是哪个项目的冠军?

Nobu: Grappling champion. 擒拿冠军。

Ann: Grappling champion! What did you win? 擒拿冠军!你怎么赢的?

Nobu: Well, I entered this grappling tournament called Western Grappling Tournament. I won first place in 185 division, 185 pound division. 我参加了名叫西部擒拿锦标赛的擒拿锦标赛。我战胜了185个赛区的选手,赢得了冠军。

Ann: All right, that's great! Thanks a lot for that. 好的,真棒!谢谢你。

Nobu: Thank you. 谢谢。


版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,请发送邮件至 lxy@jiyifa.cn 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
上一篇:淘宝造物节好热闹,神奇的创新公司层出不穷
下一篇:2018中考英语热门话题作文题目-幸福

逍遥学能在线培训课程推荐

【实战口语情景对话:硬汉】相关文章
【实战口语情景对话:硬汉】推荐文章