双语美文:所谓情商高,就是相互理解

逍遥学能  2018-09-07 12:25

Have you ever found yourself in the place to console anyone?

你有没有遇到过需要安慰别人的时候?
Every now and then we see people get emotional around us.
时不时地,我们身边总会有人出现些情绪上的问题。
Sometimes they experience tragedy.
有时候是因为他们经历了惨剧。
Sometimes they just find out that life doesn't go as they planned.
有时候,只是因为他们发现生活并没有像他们计划的那样发展。
Either case, they feel sad and it seems natural for you to console them.
不过不管是哪种,他们心里都不好受,而你去安慰他们也显得很自然。
But what would you say?
不过,你会说些什么呢?
Would you say "I understand you."?
会说:“我理解你。”?
In my experience most people would.
据我的观察,大部分人都会这么说。
But don't. Someone with high EQ would never say that.
但是别。一个情商高的人是不会这么说的。
Because it doesn't console anyone. It only hurts and makes people angry.
因为这并不能安慰谁。这只会让人更受伤,而且会激怒别人。
Everyone's life is unique. Everyone's experience is unique. Everyone's feeling is unique.
每个人的生活都是独特的。每个人的体验都是独特的。每个人的感受都是独特的。
Don't assume that you know anyting about anyone.
别以为你能理解别人的事情。
'Cause you don't.
因为你不能。
Just like nobody really understands you. And you don't want people to tell you that they do.
就像你也知道没有人真的理解你。而你也不希望有人告诉你他们理解你。

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,请发送邮件至 lxy@jiyifa.cn 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
上一篇:英语生活对话:怎样说畅销
下一篇:英语考试拿高分必背美文??跳蚤训练

逍遥学能在线培训课程推荐

【双语美文:所谓情商高,就是相互理解】相关文章
【双语美文:所谓情商高,就是相互理解】推荐文章